Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
- Session Cookies: Necessities for the correct use of the web page, the navigation of uninterrupted form remembering the options of language or country. It is used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the functioning of the web.
- Registration: They are created with the registration of a user (login). It is used to identify the user once he has authenticated himself within the Websites.
Third party cookies: the website may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service. An example of this use are links to social networks that allow sharing the content of the website.
- Analysis Cookies: those that, treated by Provider or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyses the use made by users of the web portal.
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
In the case that the User wants to modify the configuration of cookies of his browser, he can do it by means of the configuration of the options of the same one. The User can find information on how to modify the cookies policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- If you use Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on websites. The legal representatives of this website cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. The user is informed that if you do not want the websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you encounter any type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the above list, please inform us.
If you want more information about cookies, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2020-07/guia-cookies.pdf